Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,783TL (₨47,783) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)