Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,026TL (₨55,379) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)