Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19438 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,291TL (16,933 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)