Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,166TL (3,687 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)