Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (3,332 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)