Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,111TL (3,443 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)