Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,034TL (€6,839) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)