Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,657TL (₨47,219) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)