Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,584TL (₨47,077) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)