Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03938 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,402TL (61,001 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)