Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL (61,019 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)