Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06884 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL (43,687 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)