Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05394 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,438TL (63,744 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)