Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08102 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,175TL (39,193 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)