Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06169 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,319TL (53,803 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)