Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,869TL (€1,665) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)