Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33087 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,380TL (R 10,215) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)