Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32222 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,100TL (R 9,620) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)