Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27404 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,332TL (R 12,157) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)