Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 229% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,876TL (6,785 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)