Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 158% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,000TL (8,062 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)