Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16705 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,975TL (L 23,795) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)