Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15101 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,130TL (L 33,971) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)