Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.326 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,122TL (GH₵2,354) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)