Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.479 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (2,536 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)