Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (2,423 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)