Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.479 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (2,318 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)