Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01517 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,149TL (207,595 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)