Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,833TL (4,231,553 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)