Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,235TL (15,084,806 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)