Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,952TL (4,200,704 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)