Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,322TL (4,823,423 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)