Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,884TL (3,722,106 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)