Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (3,933,163 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)