Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,215TL (€4,270) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)