Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,002TL (€4,749) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (34 minutes ago)