Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,141TL (€1,111) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)