Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL ($b5,198) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)