Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,729TL ($b4,777) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)