Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41013 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,511TL (8,560 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)