Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44413 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (8,761 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)