Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36015 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,021TL (11,166 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)