Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49787 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,270TL (8,577 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)