Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 148% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,932TL (€2,060) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)