Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,344TL (€973) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)