Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,077TL (RM2,555) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)