Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13753 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,335TL (31,521 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)