Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,820TL (S/. 2,563) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)