Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,035TL (S/. 1,861) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)