Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,618TL (﷼ 4,513) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)