Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,153TL (﷼ 4,108) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)