Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,372TL (﷼ 4,067) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)