Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,725TL (﷼ 5,068) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)