Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,273TL (﷼ 16,013) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)