Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,518TL (﷼ 18,082) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)