Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (﷼ 34,621,758) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (38 minutes ago)