Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,448TL (﷼ 21,039,571) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)