Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,229TL (﷼ 37,857,532) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)