Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (4,169 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)