Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,654TL (3,930 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)