Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,985TL (руб 58,492) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)