Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,988TL (₩1,535,172) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)