Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,898TL (₩1,582,435) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)