Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.055 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (1,074 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)