Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,007TL (1,396 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)