Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07567 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,042TL (руб 53,414) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)