Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08764 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,626TL (29,963 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)