Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14743 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,086TL (34,501 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)