Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,733TL (44,668 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)