Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,536TL (₨45,007) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)