Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,772TL (₨45,891) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)