Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,891TL (₨52,894) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)