Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,264TL (Rp 10,473,002) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)