Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,723TL (Rp 52,670,752) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)