Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,486TL (Rp 13,186,331) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)