Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.594 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,231TL (﷼ 305) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)