Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,166TL (GH₵3,803) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)