Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (S/. 4,371) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)