Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (S/. 3,154) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)