Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,789TL (S/. 4,401) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (19 minutes ago)