Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (1,389,080 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)