Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (1,299,964 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)