Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,343TL (元6,738) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)