Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.470 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,112TL (﷼ 645) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)