Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.850 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,174TL (﷼ 525) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)