Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.424 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,863TL (﷼ 2,426) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)