Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,999TL ($b5,861) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (31 minutes ago)