Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,037TL ($b5,497) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)