Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,486TL (3,887 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)