Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03135 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,892TL (92,232 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)