Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03493 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,878TL (82,410 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)