Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04675 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,687TL (78,853 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)