Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,283TL (€1,658) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)