Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.467 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 228% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,500TL (€1,624) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)