Cost of living comparison between Strasbourg, France and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,476TL (€5,459) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)