Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 137% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,355TL (€1,473) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)