Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 154% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,130TL (£1,417) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)