Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,938 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34299 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,123TL (14,938 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)