Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 232% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,946TL (18,521 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)