Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,846 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39878 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL (9,859 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)