Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44957 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,022TL (17,844 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (24 minutes ago)