Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42485 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,629TL (13,250 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)