Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06421 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,997TL (руб 62,248) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)