Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42566 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,089TL (kr 75,385) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)