Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.554 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 266% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,625TL (kr 19,184) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)