Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41789 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,798TL (kr 90,450) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)