Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,837TL (kr 90,754) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)