Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 241% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,546TL (kr 18,788) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)