Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46205 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 214% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,002TL (kr 23,811) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)